Please see my CV for the latest information on my talks. The list below is not frequently updated.
Invited Talks (see CV for updates)
- Sociotechnical insights for clinical informatics. Guest lecture in Applied Clinical Informatics at the University of Michigan. September 2020.
- Biomedical perspectives on embodied difference. Discussant, 4S panel on Critical Medical STS. August 2020.
- Staging Seizure: The chronic contingency of epilepsy diagnosis. Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies at the University of Michigan. April 2019.
- Revisiting CGNet Swara and its impact in rural India. Microsoft Research India. May 2015.
- Voice-based citizen journalism in the developing world. United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF), New York. Dec 2014,